Sunday, July 20, 2008

Broken already


I came home the day after I learned to ride the scooter, at least in parking lots, and learned the throttle handle was broken. It's got this crack about halfway around it.
It actually looks like someone tried to cut it off. It's very odd, esp. after we found someone had cut the wiring for the headlight. I'm wondering if this scooter was vandalized while sitting idle in my boyfriend's cousin's yard.
There's no real reason why those two things out of everything else would be broken unless someone was trying to make sure it wouldn't be ridden again.
In light of the stories I've been told about the previous owner running amok in Philly on the machine it may be possible he pissed someone off who decided to do some damage.
Just waiting on a new throttle lever now.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Well, that's a downer, isn't it. Hope you get a new one soon. It seems like things are coming a long pretty well despite the small setback.

By the way, the 8 year thing, seriously no big deal. Just something to talk about. :)

Scooter Kitten said...

Good. I didn't want you to be upset about the company not honoring you. Not that they honor anyone. ;)